I completely forgot about most of these!
Is it too early for a “late 2000s” playlist? Probably. But for the sake of honoring these premature throwbacks, consider the following:
- In 2009, the cast of Saturday Night Live featured Fred Armisen, Will Forte, Seth Meyers, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Andy Samberg, Kenan Thompson, Jason Sudeikis, Abby Elliott, Bobby Moynihan, Nasim Pedrad, and Jenny Slate
- In 2009, Iyaz’ i-pod was stuck on Replay.
- In 2009 Tiger Woods was arguably considered the premier role model in sports, both on and off the course
- In 2008, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Ray Allen — all in their prime — joined forces to lead the Celtics to an NBA title.
- In 2008, AMC premiered a show called Breaking Bad, which averaged only 1.2 million viewers during the first season (the series finale hit 10.3 million)
- “You’re so two-thousand and late” was thing people said.
With that, here’s a playlist of jams from…
View original post 652 more words